Mutual Aid Agreement

We have been requested by a few folks to work outside of Fayette County.  Our license to provide care is only for Fayette County which means we can NOT provide our services outside of the county unless we have a mutual aid agreement setup with another county.  This is not just a simple thing we can get done in just a few days or weeks.  Per KBEMS this is what we must have before going outside of our area to provide services: A mutual aid agreement must meet the requirements from 202 KAR 7:501 as stated below. An email is not sufficient to meet this requirement. Thanks. (5) A provider shall enter into mutual aid agreements with another Kentucky licensed provider or fire department, rescue

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square

Our mission is to strive for excellence in all of our services.  We will instill the greatest confidence in our clients that we are prepared to provide the highest quality of care and service.  In the end, we take pride in knowing what we know and can do make a difference.

  • Grey Facebook Icon
  • Grey Twitter Icon
  • Grey Instagram Icon

© Safety Tec, Inc. 2018. Site by Smith Equine Media, LLC